Weekly Wednesday Linky Party #2
It is Wednesday and time for Weekly Wednesday Linky Party #2. Last week was full of growing pains and beginners bad luck. We had trouble that I believe came from the provider so this weeks brings a new provider.
We want to see all of your recent projects in any medium but this week we especially can’t wait to see your spooky and creepy Halloween projects. Upload your Halloween wreath, polymer clay bat necklace or mixed media haunted house project. We want to see it all.
How to be a great party guest:
1. Be sure you are uploading ONLY items HANDMade by YOU. That means no Etsy shops (specific items you are selling in an ETSY shop are fine), giveaways, contests, sponsored posts, or even recipes- although this a Halloween party so a really cool party project would be terrific.
2. You must upload a specific project rather than your entire blog or FLickr set.
3. Please be sure to mingle with the other party guests by click on a few Links that catch your eye. Leaving a comment on those blogs is always nice.
4. Link back to our party in your post so your readers can find us. We can never have too many party guests.
5. Grab our button and place it somewhere on your blog.
6. The party will run until Monday at 8 pm. Leave a comment here anytime this week and tell us what projects YOU enjoy the most then stop by on Tuesday to see what projects WE thought deserved special recognition.